Want to help?
If you’re a caring and positive individual who wants to make a real difference to the lives of women, men & children in Birkenhead, then jump on board!
We are always looking for new volunteers and counsellors and in return we offer a fulfilling role with a full training programme to help develop you and your skills. We are passionate about the support and guidance we offer to or volunteers and strive to ensure you always feel valued and appreciated.
Have a look at our checklist below and if you think you tick all of the boxes then simply fill in our volunteer application form, or give us a call to find out more 0151 653 3771. We’d love to hear from you. Are you:
- A good listener
- A good communicator
- A team player
- A positive individual
- Committed to the empowerment of women, men & children
We have the following volunteering opportunities available:
- Young boys' group volunteer
- Young women's group volunteer
- Sunshine and mini-training volunteer
- Listening volunteer
- Counselling volunteer (please note we currently have limited availability for counselling volunteers due to room space, we currently have various times available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Counsellors will also be required to pay for their own DBScheck if the hours are part of their training, or have signed up to the DBS update service).
We are always looking for people to help with fundraising and administration!
Thank you for taking the time to look at our volunteering page. We hope to hear from you soon!