WEB’s MISSION STATEMENT
WEB is a community based service provider that supports women, men and children with complex needs who may be isolated, victimised, discriminated against, have low self-esteem and lack hope. WEB offers these women, men and children the confidence to cope with life and the opportunity to become self-supportive, and to promote their personal growth and skills development.
We will do this by showing our service users care and respect, love and humanity in a non- judgemental and non-threatening environment, and by encouraging new ideas through sharing experiences and shared values.
Are to provide a high quality service to women, men and children which
- Provides opportunities for people to explore personal choices to support their personal development
- Provides the time and space and flexible support to help people regain confidence and self-esteem
- Promotes opportunities for developing people’s personal skills to enable them to get more from their life
WEB’s Strategic Objectives
- Maintain the unique atmosphere at the Centre through continued commitment to our values
- Broaden the funding base to ensure financial stability and long term sustainability
- Establish the Centre in appropriate bigger premises
- Maintain a range of services and activities that support the Centre’s mission statement and aims
- Continue to build links and work in partnership with any organisation that supports our mission statement and aims