WEB has been honoured with many awards for our excellent services within the community and we’re delighted that our achievements are recognised by such a diverse range of respected organisations. Below you can find details of our various awards.
WEB has a total of 17 Awards to date. Our highest accolade being that WEB was awarded ‘The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service 2007’ which acknowledged the quality of training and support we delivered to our service users and volunteers. WEB was 1 of only 2 organisations in Merseyside to be awarded it that year out of 253 nominations. Other awards include: ‘Merseyside Police Authority’s Community Safety Awards 2011 & 2012’ which acknowledged the impact we have in delivering support and preventative services for women, children, families in deprived communities. WEB was the only service to have won that Award 2 years in a row.
Full list of awards:
- The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service 2007
- Merseyside Police Authority’s Community Safety Awards 2011 (Women’s services)
- Merseyside Police Authority’s Community Safety Awards 2012 (Pathways 2MPowerment Programme)
- MPA Legacy Awards 2012 Award for sustainability/support/preventative services.
- Wirral Investment Network Awards (WiN Business Awards) 2012 Best Social Enterprise.
- Merseyside Social Enterprise North West Awards 2012 Runner-Up in the Growth category.
- Morgan Foundation Awards 2012: best small Charity making Best Social Contribution
- SEN North West Awards 2013 shortlisted in Best Small Social Enterprise category
- SEN North West Awards 2013 Centre Manager named ‘Employee of the Year-North West 2013’
- Women of the Year Awards 2013 ‘Runner Up of Women’s Group of the Year 2013
- Wirral Business Awards 2014 WEB’s CM was awarded Business Person of the Year Finalist, runner up
- SEN Powerful Together Awards 2014 WEB named Runner Up in “Growth” Category
- Adult Learner Week Awards 2015: CM Shortlisted for National Tutor of the Year Award, came 2nd
- National Crimebeat Awards 2018: Recognition of ‘Pathways 2MPowerment Programme’.
- National Crimebeat Awards 2020: WEB Shortlisted to final 3 and came 2nd for Youth Engagement
- Community Action Wirral: Wirral Humanitarian Award Winner 2020: for dedicated and passionate work in supporting others throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic (voted by the community).
- Steve Morgan Foundation Awards 2022: Charity/Social Enterprise Changing Young Lives Award (runner up)